BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend!!

Doesn't it seem like some days you have nothing to do and others you have too much to do? Well this weekend was just full of everything! This was Gabes weekend off. On friday he uncovered the swap cooler. This Spring has been so crazy. One day its hot and the next it is freezing. I wish it would just make up its mind!!! He had a Softball Game on friday which I heard the other team was poor sports. Thanks Jeff and Jackie for coming up to play!! On Saturday Gabe started off his day by mowing the lawn while I got all the kids ready for the day. We hit up the case lot sale on the base and got some great deals. Afterwards we had to go and buy another storage shelve for it all. We made our rounds to Home depot and of course Walmart. That night we took the family to the drive in. We saw Iron man which wasn't my favorite but the kids seemed to have a great time, which is all that matters. Sunday we had Kaysons first birthday party down in Salt Lake. Gabe loaded up the grill in the back of his truck to take down to the park. We went by Gabes parents to show them the truck while we were down there. They seemed to like it!! Chloe has been not feeling so well lately. She sleeps all night but is fussy all day. I think she might be teething already. I feel so bad for her. We got some teething tablets to try and they seem to work but I think I might take her into wee care tomorrow just to make sure its nothing besides teething. She has had the runs so bad too!! Poor Chlo Chlo!! Gosh this is Kyles last week of school. I can't believe my little boy is going to be in the 2nd grade soon. Time Flys!! Hope everyone else had a great weekend!! Much Love

0 comments: