BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy Weekend!



So it is that time of the year again......SPRING CLEANING!! Yup, all weekend long all we did was clean and organize!! Im trying not to put so much stuff in the trash this year to fill up the landfields when maybe, just maybe somebody might actually think my junk is worth wild!! Im selling alot of stuff. I did take advantage of the community dumpster though! I put Gabe and Darin to work with their strong muscles. If anyone is interested in this weight bench or maybe some name brand boy cloths or maternity cloths let me know. I'll sell it for cheap. Im so glad that it is this time of the year again. Saturday we took a break from all our organizing and bbq with Ambers Family. Nice to have a bbq hamburger once again! Gabe went to softball practice on saturday. The wind was so bad so they only stayed for about an hour and a half!! We didn't make it to church today though. Parker was so tired from staying the night at his cousin Kenzis that he naped all afternoon! I did make a good sunday dinner though. Fried Chicken and rice with homemade gravy! I have never made homemade gravy but I decided to try it today and did it!! Gabe loved it! Probably still not as good as his moms but nothing is ever as good as your moms....I tryed though!!

0 comments: