BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chloe Marie's Blessing Day!


I know this is a little late but Miss Chloe was blessed at church on March 30th by her grandfather, Mel Sanders. Most of our family attended and many of our closest friends. The Midwife that delievered her even took time out of his busy schedule to attend. She look so beautiful in the dress that Grandma Sanders (Gabes mom) made her. I felt the spirit so strong!! I know that she is a child of god that he put here on this earth for me to take care of and make sure she grows into the strong women that she will be. I am very blessed to have the gospel in my life. After her blessing we had about 50 people at our house for a luncheon. I made chicken Salad and everyone was so helpful in bringing salads and desserts. Thank You to everyone that came and made the day so special for our little girl!

0 comments: