BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

$3.85

Okay, I know that this doesn't seem like that great of a thing to be excited over but it's better then paying $4.09 for a gallon of gas. This morning after I dropped Ky off for his first day of second grade I found gas at Sam's Club for $3.85, yay!! With Gabe working in Salt Lake gas is a GREAT part of our budget and im more then SICK of paying for it!! I try not to go anywhere just so it can make up for a little of his gas! I just wanted to share my excitement. It still doesn't mean I can actually go anywhere but it might save us a few dollars for now. That is until they start going up again, urg:(

(I'll post pics of Ky's first day later. He looked so cute and happy today!)

4 comments:

Jackie Sanders said...

Man, Ky in 2nd? It just sounds so crazy! I remember when I was in 2nd!
Gas, yeah!
Even if its just a penny, the lower the better!

Anonymous said...

Hope he had a great day!! 3.85 is great!!! wish we paid that! lol! Can't wait to see photos from his first day!!

Audrey said...

Yeah some good gas prices we are still paying 4.95 out here...

Andrea said...

well i got you beat, i paid 3.65 the other day.

i can't believe he's in 2nd! wowwwww, oh, just wow. thats all i can say about that. isn't it crazy how time flies!?

<3 ya