BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

School is starting next monday!

Wow what a cray stressful summer it has been and now it is over, yay!! Last night Kyle had back to school night so we had a chance to meet his new teacher. Kyle is a very shy kid until he gets to know you so he hardly had a word to say to her. Im kind of nervous about this teacher. Everything I keep hearing is very negitive but were going to give her a try for now. Kyle is ready for the new year to begin!
Parker will be starting preschool on the 2nd of September at my sister in laws, Ginger. This is her first year running it and I think she will be great at it. Parker will have a chance to get to know his Aunt and cousins more so that will be great! "Thank You Ginger for taking Parker in, we are all so excited."
Other then that Gabe has a great opportunity coming this next January. He was asked this week to go to Washington DC for the Presidental change of office. Im so excited for him!! Im also excited for some great scrapbooking material:)
Other then that there is alot of complaining I could write about but im trying to think positive. I hope everyone had a great summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so exciting guys!! Have a great time and hope Kyle's first day goes brilliantly!! Can't believe Parker is old enough to start preschool! Time flies!! Love you guys!

Birdman said...

Hi, It's Gingerbread Preschool! Heee heee. I need your email address so I can send you our enrollment form, etc. I'm so excited to start teaching. gingerbreadpreschool@comcast.net