BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

All Because Two People Fell in Love!






On August 2, 2000 in Grandma Nelsons back yard Gabe and I took our vows to be with each other no matter what. Things haven't alwalys been easy but they have always been worth it. We have experienced many new things together. Being a young married couple isn't always easy and people are judgemental alot of times about it but if I must say so I think we have done better then alot of older married couples:) I Love You Honey and wouldn't change any of it if I could. I can't wait to spend many more years with you!







During our marriage Gabe has served 7 1/2 yrs in the Military. Six years Active duty Airforce when he enlisted December 12, 2000. Just a few months after we got married and a few months before we welcomed our first little boy into the world. Gabe deployed a total of four times. Once to Qatar, once to Iraq and twice to UAE. He also went of many TDY's! In December of 2006 he got out of Active duty and enlisted in the Utah Air National Guard where has has served ever since. Even through all of his time away from our family he has been the greatest father to our children. Our boys think the world of him and I couldn't be happier that I married him. I Love You Honey and will always support you no matter where you are in the world!

We now have three beautiful children. Kyle who was born March 21, 2001, Parker who was born September 12,2003 and our newest and last addition to our family Chloe Marie who was born Febuary 13, 2008!!





The Sanders Family
Est. August 2, 2000
I thought I would share something really funny that Kyle said yesterday. He said "Mom, you and daddy aren't ever going to quite eachother?" I laughed and told him "NEVER"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!! Been thinking of you all weekend!! Hope you had a great anniversary!!!! Love you guys and miss you!!

Jackie Sanders said...

Man! How cute! Yeah, happy anni!!!
I loved the picture of gabe in the plane.
Yes, you have done WAY better then most, espically after all the deployments. I hear they can be so hard!
We adore you both!
Congrats!