BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 1, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1. He loves to play with our sons!
2. He is always making me laugh. He has a great sense of humor!!!!
3. He lights up when he see's Chloe (daddys little girl for sure!)
4. When he holds me it feels like nothing else matters in the world!
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Cashier at Hardees
2. Cashier at Davis Jubilee
3.A mother
4. A daycare provider
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Dirty Dancing (all time favorite movie)
2. Pretty Women
3. My Girl
4. The Notebook
Four TV shows I watch:
1. Dr Phil
2. morning show with Mike and Juliet
3. Yes the channel 5 news at 10pm
4. Jon & Kate plus 8
Four places I have been:
1. Ohio
2. Hershey, Pennsylvania
3. Anchorage Alaska
4. Mount Rushmore
Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My mom
2. wayne
3. Audrey
4. Junk mail people (pretty sad that they are my most regular)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Not technicaly a food but Dr Pepper
3. watermelon
4. I Love Pasta!!
OK I know that I don't like the most healthiest foods but I am a big veggie eater. These are just my all time favorites!!
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. England
3. Bahamas
4. Italy
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Parker starting school
2. Loose a few pounds
3. Chloe to say "mama"
4. Watch Kyle play sports
Four People I tag:
1. Audrey
2. Ginger
3. Mom
4. Jackie

0 comments: